Chic Med Laser & Esthetic Center
241A Moody Street
Waltham, MA 02453
Phone: (781) 899-2442
Tuesday, Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday: 10:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
ChicMed Laser & Esthetic Center is the place to go for skin that makes looking healthy and beautiful effortless. While facials are great, HydraFacial Syndeo treatments are sublime. ChicMed in Waltham is the first med spa in Massachusetts to offer this facial to end all facials, blending advanced technology with nourishing serums personalized to your skin’s unique needs.
With 3 simple steps and just 30 minutes, HydraFacial helps your skin look and feel amazing.
- Step 1: Cleanse + PeelRemove traces of makeup, oil, dirt, and dull, dead skin cells to reveal the new, vibrant skin below.
- Step 2: Extract + HydrateUnclog pores with gentle suction, then nourish with a rich moisturizer.
- Step 3: Fuse + ProtectSaturate the skin’s surface with a serum of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to boost elasticity, hydration, and a natural glow.
Once complete, you can return to your day with no restrictions. You can even apply makeup if you’d like.
Skin problems? No problem!
The benefits of HydraFacial are abundant. You can count on the following benefits from each treatment:
- Improved blood flow to the skin
- Clearer, smaller pores
- Increased radiance
- Smoother, softer texture
We opened ChicMed Laser & Esthetic Center with a vision of providing effective esthetic treatments in a warm, welcoming environment where our clients are the top priority. We look forward to forming lasting relationships with the women and men who trust us with their care.Learn More
We make it personal.
Your skin has its own unique struggles. You can make your HydraFacial more personal by adding a customized booster to your service. There are specialized HydraFacial boosters for a variety of skin concerns, including the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Excess pigment
- Dull complexion
- Acne and acne scars
Can it get any better?
Yes! Your HydraFacial can be topped off with the following therapies for even more noticeable results:
- Lip PERK & Eye PERK:Specialized serums are dispensed from the HydraFacial system to gently exfoliate and hydrate these sensitive areas—lips, eye area, or both—while infusing potent nutrients in under 10 minutes. The vial of remaining serum is a take-home perk of your treatment.
- LED light therapy: Blue LED is a wavelength for controlling acne; red is for wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging.
- Lymphatic drainage: Gentle automated massage revs up circulation, flushes swelling and toxins, and optimizes overall skin health.
Join Chic Society
Chic Society is our membership program that provides you with exclusive savings and benefits available only to members. We offer multiple membership levels to fit the needs and budgets of virtually everyone. Choose the package that fits your lifestyle.
- Signature Member
- Premier Member
- Ultimate Member
HydraFacial Syndeo FAQ
What is HydraFacial Syndeo?
You may have heard that HydraFacial is both relaxing and nourishing. Our next-generation HydraFacial Syndeo system puts extra power in the hands of our practitioners—making each treatment better than ever before in a variety of ways, including:
- New, specialized treatment tips
- More serums
- Treatment preferences and history are stored
- HydraFacial Nation mobile app
How many HydraFacials do you need to see results?
Most clients experience softer, more radiant skin right away. Continued HydraFacial treatments can continue to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, and oiliness.
How often should you get a HydraFacial?
Having one HydraFacial treatment a month is an excellent way to improve and maintain the health of your skin. Expect your skin’s appearance and texture to look better and more vibrant with each treatment.
Can HydraFacial be combined with other treatments?
Make the most of your visit—and your results—by combining your HydraFacial with other med spa treatments such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, or laser hair removal. In addition, HydraFacial can prime the skin for microneedling, photo facials, and other skin rejuvenation treatments. Ask your skincare specialist about these and other combinations.Back to Top