Chic Med Laser & Esthetic Center
251 Moody Street
Waltham, MA 02453
Phone: (781) 899-2442
Tuesday, Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday - Friday: 10:00 a.m.–7 p.m.
We’re Reopening June 23rd!
Chic is excited to announce we will be reopening on Tuesday, June 23rd!
We’ll be following all state guidelines regarding COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. As much as we miss you all and we’d love to hug our regulars and shake the hands of our new clients, we need to practice contactless greetings and keep distance between each other when possible.
In addition, here are a few things you need to know before coming to the clinic during the early stage of our reopening.
Call (781) 899-2442 or email the office to schedule your appointment. Please, no walk-ins during this time.
Please remain in your vehicle and call the clinic upon arrival to check-in. If there is a short wait, we will call you when your esthetician is ready.
We will ask the following questions:
- Have you had a cough within the past 14 days?
- Have you had a fever within the past 14 days?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or has been quarantined?
- Please do not bring a guest with you to your appointment.
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring into the clinic.
- Once in the clinic, we’ll check your temperature with a touch-less infrared thermometer.
- Upon arrival, please immediately wash your hands with soapy, warm water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- One client will be brought in at a time to limit the number of people in the common areas.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & Cleaning Procedures
- Clients and employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Employees will wear disposable gloves when treating clients.
- Employees will wear disposable gowns when treating clients.
- Gloves, masks, gowns, drapes, and linens will be changed between each client.
- The entire clinic will be cleaned and disinfected prior to opening and closing each day.
- The treatment rooms will be cleaned and disinfected between each client; this includes all surfaces, beds, chairs, door and cabinet handles, backbar products, equipment, and tools.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- Your esthetician will assist you if you’re purchasing products.
- Preferred payments are credit/debit cards or gift cards.
- Please tip your esthetician using Venmo instead of cash.
We know this is a lot of information, and we appreciate your cooperation during the initial phase of our reopening. We can’t wait to see you all again; we just want to make sure we do it in a safe way.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Christine or Mireille.Back to Top